15 October 2007

Francis Burkett passed away on 5th October 2007

Francis Burkett passed away on 5th October 2007

Quoted from an email from School of Law of City University of Hong Kong:-

“Dear All, some of you will no doubt remember Francis Burkett who was with the School of Law some 10 years ago. Others may have met him in Practice. Francis died on 5th October and I attach details of the funeral arrangements for your information. Regards, Tony Upham”

His funeral arrangements will take place on 19th & 20th October 2007.

Francis was a Barrister in Hong Kong from 1997 (but in UK from 1969). Although I do not believe he was once my lecturer, I remember that I did have met him in my practice. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I do not have a clear recollection of his appearance, age or otherwise. But, in any event, our legal professional again lost a senior member.

2007-10-15

No comments: